School Supervison - Online Booking
Bookings are open for those children who require Supervision at school for the week beginning Monday September 6th.
What's required from week to week
- Request for remote supervision must be submitted by 4.00pm on Saturday 4th September. (to give us the required time to plan properly for the week ahead.)
- You will need a current Essential Works permit for both parents or guardians for the requested period.
- If your child/ren have received supervision at school for this current week and permits with the correct dates have been supplied, you will only need to complete the online school booking process as your permit will apply for next week.
- If your child/ren haven’t received supervision for this week, your work circumstances have changed or you need to supply amended permits, you will need to do this as well as completing the online school booking process to ensure that your booking can be accepted.
- Once we have processed these requests, families will be notified via email/text of their request outcome.
Thanks to everyone for your cooperation.
We are all operating under difficult circumstances to maintain the safety of all.
Lockdown School Procedures
A few reminders :
The state government has added an extra layer for those requesting school supervision. This is not a school based decision but has come from the state government.
- If School supervison is required please fill in the request form (link below) and provide the necessary permits (link below) by 4.00pm the day before supervision is requested. All requests need to come by this link please.
- Each week we will open up bookings for the following week on a Thursday afternoon. Even if you have booked in for previous weeks, can you please re-book through the school link. New permits will only be required for those booking for the first time, you are a shift worker & things have changed. Note: we need permits with current dates
- The schoolzine app & emails are our main form of communication. If you haven't been receiving any emails, especially please contact the school to double check your email address.
- Restricting non essential staff coming in the school.
- Keeping children home if they are not well.
- There has been a recommmendation that primary school children wear masks when they are not at home. This is a recommmendation only and is therefore not mandated, however children are encouraged to wear a mask. I understand the difficulties associated with this, so please talk with your family as to the decision you are comfortabe with.
- Ensuring we are moving away quickly after school pickups. During supervised learning all pick ups are from the Dimora Avenue entrance.
- Maintaining COVID rules & cleaning regimes
- If a computer is required can you fill in a form request. These are ready to be picked up from the school.
As usual if anything changes I will let you know.